What do you get when you take a NYU film school graduate,
give her a laptop, her own business and set her free
into the beauty that is the Hudson Valley?
Hi, I’m Haylee!
So how did I end up here?
I may not have had the traditional 9-to-5 corporate job.
Five years ago, I was spending my days behind the camera, traveling all over as a portrait photographer.
While this may sound fun (and it was some days!), it was actually quite stressful and took a toll on me.
I began to search for a way where I could fill my days with work that I was passionate about, have time to care for myself and just generally feel excited about each new day.
I had studied film and photography at NYU and I was longing for a way to bring that creative flow back into my life.
I also had extensive tech and admin knowledge from previous jobs, and working as a school photographer really helped me to hone my customer service skills.
So I took the leap and started my own business.
Fast forward to two years later, my business has grown to capacity and I now serve coaches and creatives, supporting them in creating the websites they dream of and any other creative support they need along the way.
Serving entrepreneurs in the online space has truly opened up my life to all possibilities.
It’s incredible how we can serve and support each other in the areas in which we truly excel.
My passion is helping people create that precious space in their businesses which then ripples into their lives… that space which is so crucial to personal growth and development and building and maintaining that momentum in business.
Still with me?
Here’s a few fun facts you might learn
about me over tea together:
- I try to embrace all of my dualities, meaning I’m just as happy being outside hiking in nature as I am catching up on my favorite shows on the couch. Once I get outside though, my happy place is usually perched high atop a rock somewhere overlooking a stunning expansive vista!
- I’ve been lucky enough to live both in the United States and abroad. I was born and raised in the Hudson Valley area of New York but have also lived in New York City and Florence, Italy.
- I’ve traveled to 18 countries and counting, among the most recent being India, Turkey, the Czech Republic, and Hungary!
- I have 2 kitties at home. They are brothers but one is black and one is orange. My husband and I are convinced the black one has my personality and the orange one has his.
- The values I treasure permeate both my life and my business: curiosity, dependability, loyalty, clear communication, honesty, and joy!
- I’m an Enneagram Type 9: the Peacemaker (make of that what you will!) and an INFJ personality type.
I can’t wait to learn more about you!
So what about you?
I fully believe that with a simple, artistic and authentic website working FOR you,
you’ll be on your way to attracting dream clients and finally getting those results you so deeply desire.