V I P Intensive Day
A brand new website in just ONE DAY?!
I’ve heard the stories and bet yours sounds the same…
I hired a designer and it took them 6 months to finish my site and I didn’t even like the finished product but was too frustrated to say anything.
I tried to DIY my site and it never looked how I envisioned, so I gave up because I was too ashamed to show it to anyone.
I’ve outgrown my website and it no longer matches me or my business but I don’t know the first place to start fixing it.
If I just tweak the design and copy one last time, it’ll finally look how I want.
Spoiler alert: none of the above situations will ever
give you the stunningly designed website that you truly want.
And even more than that, they’ll never get you
the RESULTS you know a website should.
As entrepreneurs, your time is your most precious resource so wouldn’t you rather sit fully in your zone of genius (where you BELONG!) so you can serve those who need it most… instead of spending hours banging your head against the keyboard while working on your website?!
You didn’t start your business to work harder, trying to learn every little thing all by yourself, just to move your business forward one tiny step at a time… instead of the big leaps you know are possible when you’re doing the real week and not the BUSY work.
You didn’t start your business to feel stuck, overwhelmed and frustrated every single day, working on things that you know you need, but don’t need to be done by you.
You certainly didn’t start your business to become an amateur web designer / online course creator / graphics expert / landing page specialist / insert your next project here and waste your most valuable resource: YOU
- Having your dream website (or online course) designed before your eyes in real time and delivered to you within a day
- Feeling the rush of excitement and immense pride showing your new website off and no longer cringing when you send a potential client your website link to check out your newest offers
- Saying goodbye to having to do it all yourself… not to mention all of the frustration when you have to go into the backend and make a simple update yourself that ends up taking hours (or days!)
I’m all about getting you exactly what you want
(and the fabulous results that follow)
in the shortest amount of time possible…
Hear from some happy clients…
Haylee is EVERYTHING! Her VIP Days are perfection because you get everything you need done in such a short amount of time.
AND, it’s done not only well, but a million times better than I could ever do it in quadruple the time.
She produces amazing work, has an amazing eye for design,
will give you thoughtful suggestions on ways you can improve your ideas.
It was so exciting to see what she was doing (and how fast she was doing it).
– Sara Wiles, Online Business Mentor at Sara Wiles
Haylee is amazing to work with!
Her VIP Intensive is such great value for the investment.
She’s professional, creative, and diligent. She stays in communication with you to make sure she’s on track with what you’re looking for and she’s very open to feedback, making updates quickly.
Whether you need to start a website from scratch or tweak your existing website, Haylee is AWESOME!!
– Debbie Cromack, Romance Author
My favorite part was getting an update every other hour that a new page was ready to review!
It was so fast and really easy to work with Haylee!
She understood my mood right away and how I wanted to transition my website
to be more focused on my agency instead of about me!
– The Agency by Fran Moore LLC, Podcast + Course Launching
And all of this is possible for you too!
Let me break it down for you…
Some of my VIP Intensive Day options are:
- Website Re-Design or Creation: I will re-design or create (from scratch) your website – approximately 4-5 pages in one day (WordPress or Squarespace preferred but open to all possibilities)
- Online Course Setup: I will complete the full setup and connection of your course, including email integration, welcome sequence and payment processors (Kajabi or Teachable)
- Sales Pages: I will create either a long or short form sales page for your upcoming launch, training or program
- Promotional or Marketing Materials: I will create course graphics, lead-magnets, PDFs, short-form sales pages, social media templates, etc
- Training Setup: I will map out your next virtual training from graphics to short-form landing page to payment check out to PDFs
- A Pre-Intensive Strategy Call where we will map out every crystal clear step of what will be accomplished during our time together. I will hold you accountable and keep you on track so you walk away from the call feeling total clarity, organized, energized and ready to go!
- Access to my planning materials including a website guide for copy and images, customized checklist, and client portal so that we both have everything we need all in one place. Some people tell me it’s the most organized they’ve ever felt mapping out a project!
- 14 days of follow-up email support for when you have a question pop up, need me to walk you through making a quick update, or even record a video for you so you can repeat an update or process yourself with ease. My goal is to have you feeling confident in making simple updates on your own going forward.
Did someone say bonuses?
While I do 95% of the work for you, there are still some details I need from you to make your vision come to life.
Whether it be creating the copy, sourcing images, collecting all of your log-ins and passwords, I make it easy and quick for you to prepare and feel ready to go by your Intensive Day!
Personalized checklist and website guide in your very own client portal to keep you on track and super organized leading up to the intensive day
Access to my 3 step guide to a highly-converting website homepage (super helpful to clarify your look and message, or if you ever need to build out a landing page yourself!)
Personalized demo video (no cookie-cutter clients here!) walking you through your newly designed site, course or graphics, showing you how to make simple updates and empowering you to maintain it on your own
14 days of follow-up email support for when you have questions or need a quick demo
You’re a details person?
Great, me too!
We set a date! Choose a day that works best for you inside my scheduler. My recommendation is usually around 2-4 weeks out from the projected due date. We want to make sure that you give yourself time to complete any pre-intensive work.
You’ll need to be virtually “available” the day of the intensive to provide feedback as I work through your website, course or creative list. While you don’t have to be available the entire day, we will have small check-in points throughout the day to see our progress!
Secure your date with a 50% deposit or pay in full.
The portal opens! Once we’ve set a date, you’ll receive access to your portal which holds all of the important pre-work info you need, including access to your guidebook, checklist and welcome packet, and a link to schedule your pre-intensive Strategy Call.
Let’s make a plan! About one week before the big day, we’ll have a 45-minute Strategy Call where I’ll help keep you accountable, get you organized and map out every crystal clear step of the project we’ll be tackling what will be accomplished during our time together.
Let the magic begin! On the day of your intensive, we will communicate through Facebook Messenger or Slack and we’ll get started on your website, course or creative list!
While it IS a very collaborative process, it is NOT an in-person or Zoom intensive. The intensive day flows best when I’m able to work on my end and we meet up periodically for feedback.
Time for support! Once we’ve completed our day together, I’ll be available to you for 14 days via email, so that you can reach out if you find yourself needing more clarity or to ask questions relating to the work that we accomplished. You’ll be able to request feedback, as well as personalized walk-thru video demos, as needed.